Monday, October 25, 2010

200 Great Business Prospects

I found a website that has turned into an amazing find for me and I could not WAIT to share it with you.  

It's free to get started. You will be able to mail to 200 Great Business Prospects, every 48 hours.  So what do you have to lose when it's free... nothing, except a great place to Advertise.

But this website really turned into an AMAZING find for me after I signed up for the pro account.  This will run you .40 cents a day and will put your ad in front of 102,200+ Great Business Prospects.  Plus you can mail your Ad to 102,200+ people every 48 hours.

I can't believe I was spending more than $12.00 on a single mailing to just a few thousand.  

This site also has a great ranking with Alexa, 27,599!  So believe me when I say, "it is worth giving it a shot".


P.S. Please send me your success stories, I love hearing all the great feed back!


--
Văn mẫu
Bài giảng
Tài liệu học tập

No comments:

Post a Comment